"For [God] will fulfill all His promises which He shall make unto you, for He has fulfilled His promises which He has made unto our fathers." ~ Alma 37:17
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Summer of 08
I have had some difficulty with getting this to post right, but I hope I have it fixed now :) These are some photos from last summer/fall, I hope this gives all of you non Idahoans and idea of what life up here is like. I hope you enjoy! :)
It is beautiful Brianna! Someday we'll move out of the desert. Until then I am searching out the beauty that is here. So happy to make contact with you again. You have a fantastic husband and you seem so happy. I'm glad, you deserve it!
3 comments:
I miss Idaho!
cute!
It is beautiful Brianna! Someday we'll move out of the desert. Until then I am searching out the beauty that is here.
So happy to make contact with you again. You have a fantastic husband and you seem so happy. I'm glad, you deserve it!
Post a Comment