"For [God] will fulfill all His promises which He shall make unto you, for He has fulfilled His promises which He has made unto our fathers." ~ Alma 37:17

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm Back!!!

So, it has been a crazy busy and somewhat eventful summer, but . . . it's OVER!!!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Oh well, what do ya do? So school starts back up next week and I am more than a little nervous this year. Ususally I feel pretty calm and confident, but this year I really worry because I have a special needs student in my class this year and I have never had to deal with this type of student before.

I just hope that I can continue to maintain a good classroom environment for both this special student and my other students. I am REALLY nervous so if anyone has any advice on handling this type of situation I would LOVE the help!!

I will update you all soon on my summer (since I haven't had internet all summer! Sad day :(

I'll update again soon :) :)

4 comments:

Cheri said...

I know you will do really well with your special needs student! You have the chops, girl, so don't lose your confidence! I hope all goes well for you this year. E-mail your old pals if you need anything.

Cheri Z

Leah said...

Welcome back! Good luck with school. :)

Carrie said...

Well, hello! I am not much for advice on this subject, but I am sure you'll be great.

Bobi... said...

Yay! School! Can't wait! Good luck with it Brianna!