"For [God] will fulfill all His promises which He shall make unto you, for He has fulfilled His promises which He has made unto our fathers." ~ Alma 37:17

Thursday, October 29, 2009

What Do You See?

Working as a "clod picker" is hard work, but it does have its charms.  For example, you do often see some funny lookin' potatoes come across the table that, unfortunately, never make it to the gorcery stores.

So, gather the kids around and take a look at these pictures of different spuds and see what you think it is :)

Then scroll down and see if what you see matches what I do :)

Be sure and leave me comments on what YOU think my spuds look like :)



A Froggy! Ribbit, ribbit :)





A Hair Blow Dryer or a Gun :)




If you look at this one sideways, the top part looks like the playboy bunny :)





This one looks like a seal!





Can you say, "Moo" It looks like a steer head to me :)






"Quack! Quack!" said the little duckie :)






This is another look at it sideways picture.  If you do it looks like a Hunchback :)



Last one . . .







This one looks like a plain old bunny rabbit head :)


So I hope you have enjoyed the pictures and seeing something new in the food you eat! Maybe there's something there and maybe we were all just a little too cold and sleep depreived! Either way it's fun to see something different in something ordinary :) :)

5 comments:

Meagan said...

Those are so great! I didn't know potatoes come in such great and sizes! I like the blow-dryer one.

the Petterson Family said...

That's too cute! If you haven't eaten them yet, you should do this same thing for your class at school (minus the playboy bunny of course!)

The Eagar Boones said...

I have been meaning to comment about your potato picking fun. I guess you gotta do it once if you live up there!! Too bad I never had that fun experience. I would agree with you on all of them. most I saw right away, but your imagination must be better than mine OR you stared at those potatoes a long time. FYI that salve I talked about on my blog, you can get it at health food stores or just search online for ASAP skin care. i think em gets hers at Lucky Vitamin, but I saw that Amazon even has it. Probably should be able to get it for $18 for 4 oz.

Carrie said...

too funny. The cow is my favorite. it looks just like a steer. (:

Crazy Babies said...

How weird. I didn't know potatoes could grow like that!