This last Saturday (1/16/10) my Dad called me at 8:00 AM! He asked me what Rusty and I were doing for the day. Confused I told him and then he informed me that he and my younger brother Chris wanted to fly up for the day! Of course I said, "Come on up!!!" They arrived early that afternoon and left in the early afteroon the next day (Sunday).
Why did my father make this journey you ask? Well, my Dad is a private pilot and absolutely LOVES flying! For a few years now he has been lucky enough to have a plane to fly when and where he needs to (very nice to have a 4 hour flight to Idaho rather than a 16 hour drive!!). Unfortunately, he has made the decision to sell his beloved plane. Luckily, it did sell and it will be gone sometime early this week. Because of this my Dad wanted to squeeze in one last flight and decided to make it to Idaho!
I'm so glad he did!! Thanks for coming Dad!! Love you! :)
1 comment:
Glad he came to visit you! Hope he's not too sad about selling the plane.
Post a Comment