BEFORE
AFTER
This project cost me a total of $3 for the shelf at D.I. I had the paint, sand paper, and decor on hand and now it looks FABULOUS on my living room wall :)
Next . . .
BEFORE
BEFORE
AFTER
This project cost a total of $5.50. I paid $3 for the frame at D.I., $2.50 for the 1/4 yard of fabric at Porters (craft store) that I stretched over batting that had been glued on and then tacked the fabric down to the back with hot glue, and then used my circut to cut out vinyl I already had.
AND FINALLY. . .
Take this (a wreath I found for $3 at D.I.)
and combine with THIS
Fake flowers from the dollar store ($12)
and you get . . .
(drum roll please!)
THIS!!!!!!
A bright, fun wreath for your front door to help usher in Spring!! :)
I had sooooo much fun creating each of these pieces and was pretty proud of myself for my finds at D.I. I think this could be the beginning of a beautiful relationship with the D.I. :)







9 comments:
You are so crafty! i love them all!!!
Cute stuff Bri! Nice job!
I have to say that I am so jealous. I like Goodwill, but I LOVE DI! Sounds so silly doesn't it? Anyway, great job, you are being so crafty lately, you may have just inspired me!
Oh yeah, here is a fun blog that I read, they are always crafting up great DI finds!
www.gorgfabgoodies.blogspot.com
ADORABLE! You're so creative and crafty! You've just inspired me to drop into Goodwill one of these days. My mom is always finding vintage treasures there-I never thought to look for stuff for crafty projects!
Ooooo! Good job! My favorite is the shelf.
I'm so glad you found my blog! We need to run into each other more often!! Loved your crafts! I'm not much of a DI shopper either. I never find treasures! Maybe its about time I start!
I came over to say that I wish you could make a quick trip to yuma too. I was chatting with your Mom and Grandma at the picnic and thinking how much fun it would be if you were there. I know your mom missed you too.
I alos noticed that although I thought I had commented on your cute craftyness I guess I hadn't or it didn't go work. It is all so fun! I really like the shelf and the family frame. Finding different shaped frames is always fun and gives projects a more unique look. cute.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE DI! So glad your first stop was a good one. It's definitely timing, but I shop DI ALOT!!! How fun, what pretty crafts!
Post a Comment