"For [God] will fulfill all His promises which He shall make unto you, for He has fulfilled His promises which He has made unto our fathers." ~ Alma 37:17

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The End is Drawing Near!

Tomorrow is the last day of the school year and I will have officially taught three years (all in 5th grade)!!!!! I am sooo excited for the summer!! Now if only the weather would remember that it's the end of May!

It has been a tough year, but totally worth it.   I have gotten to know some really great kids and I look forward to seeing what next year brings, but not without enjoying my summer first! :)

Happy end of school year and start of summer to all!! :)

4 comments:

Jeff and Ang said...

Yay summer!! Congrats to you and three years of teaching (: I must say how wonderful I think teachers are! You all are angels (; Enjoy your summer!

Bobi... said...

Seems like the school year just began and now it's already over! It's going to be nice to not have to wake up to an alarm for a while!

NatMo said...

Yay, summertime!!! We have got to get together now that you are FREE for a few months.

Tay Pam Smith said...

Yeah! I'm so happy! We've got to get a schedule figured out and hang out more this summer! Hope you enjoyed your last day!