"For [God] will fulfill all His promises which He shall make unto you, for He has fulfilled His promises which He has made unto our fathers." ~ Alma 37:17

Friday, April 15, 2011

A Budding Relationship

As a treat to myself I bought some fabric to make a handbag.  Luckily, my mother-in-law (Mama T as I affectionately call her) is an EXCELLENT seamstress and a saint!! So she agreed to take on the LARGE task of helping ME sew my bag together.  And . . . I DID IT!!! I think the sewing machine and I could really be starting a good thing here :)  Here are some pics of the fabulousness!

Isn't this fabric fun and cute?!!

Here is an up close pic of the front showing all of the cute little details!!

This is the back of the bag.

The inside linning.  I even put a pocket in there!!

Every time I look at this bag it just makes me smile!! It's just so happy!! :)

4 comments:

NatMo said...

cute, cute! I bet your mom is proud. We DO need to get together soon.

Meagan said...

good job! It looks so cute and FUN! what a neat skill to have! :)

Bobi... said...

You are simply amazing! Love the super cute colors! Well done! :)

Mardi said...

You rocked it! I am so impressed! Perfect fabric too.