"For [God] will fulfill all His promises which He shall make unto you, for He has fulfilled His promises which He has made unto our fathers." ~ Alma 37:17

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Water, Water, Everywhere and Not a Drop to Drink :)

Every year over General Conference weekend Rusty's family likes to take a drive and listen to conference over the radio.  This year was no exception.

For this year's excursion we went to a city called Twin Falls, Idaho.  Why you might ask.  Becuase this town is home to some of the most SPECTACULAR water falls I have EVER seen!!! Take a look at some of Heavenly Father's WONDERFUL water creations!! :)

This is the MARVELOUS Shoshone Falls!! It was pushing SO much water
that day and look at that cool rainbow!! And the lonesome birdie in the middle :)

Another shot of the falls.  It was really awe inspiring to see such a sight!

Rusty and I in front of the Falls.  He was a little reluctant to have his picture taken.
What?! My husband camera shy?!! ;) he he

This is another cool spot we found called "Thousand Springs."
It's called that because all of these tiny little springs just randomly pop out
of the rocks.  There are also some bigger ones that create big waterfalls and feed into a
river full of the most clear water EVER!!

Another shot of Thousand Springs

And . . . a random pic of my ADORABLE puppy Shasta who is getting SO BIG!!!!
I saw this pic and HAD to include it.
I get a little distracted . . . SQUIRREL!!! (For you Bobi!)

6 comments:

The Eagar Boones said...

Our family always loved Twin Falls. Shoshone Falls are amazing. Also watching parachuters jump off the bridge. Good times were had in Twin!

Meagan said...

What a fun family trip! I bet it was amazing to see such a beautiful creations!

Bobi... said...

Gorgeous pictures Bri! You should totally enter them in the fair this summer. And I love that you got squirreled, I mean distracted, and put a pic of cutie little Shasta too! :)

USA said...

We've been wanting to go to Shoshone Falls for a while now! Thanks for sharing those pics...I think we'll plan a trip there. It's GORGEOUS!! What's with the squirrely-ness?!! Fill me in!!!

Annette said...

That is beautiful! I love it!

Brianna Tuckett said...

Pam - The squirell thing is off of the movie "Up" because whenever the dogs are talking they get distracted by a squirrel that nobody ever sees. So the dog will be talking along and all of a sudden yell, "SQUIRREL" So the "squirrel" thing is just to show how distracted Bobi and I get :) It's a REALLY cute movie. If you haven't seen it yet I would HIGHLY recommend it!! :)