"For [God] will fulfill all His promises which He shall make unto you, for He has fulfilled His promises which He has made unto our fathers." ~ Alma 37:17

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Trip of a Lifetime!!!

I was just looking at some pictures the other day and stumbled across some from Rusty and I's AMAZING trip to Las Vegas last summer. It was pretty cool because we won the trip off the radio and not only was it a trip to Vegas, but a trip to see the Academy of Country Music Awards LIVE!!! We were only about four rows from the stage on the left side. It was AWESOME to be that close to the big stars. Here are a few pics from that AMAZING TRIP!!
This is Jake Owen. He sings "Startin' with Me" and
"Yee Haw" This was at a Charity Concert

This is Rusty and I with Jack Ingram. He sings,
"Love You" and "Measure of a Man"

This is Sarah Buxton with Keith Urban! They are
singing "Stupid Boy," which was written by
Sarah and recorded by Keith.


This is TAYLOR SWIFT!!! Need I say more :)



Last, but certainly not least, we have Luke Bryan.
He sings "Country Man" and boy is he a good
lookin' one :)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Brianna!! I'm glad you sent me your blog address, it is good to see how you are doing. Our blog is http://diehliciousnews.blogspot.com/. Check it out if you want!
Wow! Winter sounds really cold! I couldn't do it. People complain about the heat in Yuma but isn't a winter up north worse?

Carrie said...

Cute page Bri! My blog is familychristiansen.blogspot.com