"For [God] will fulfill all His promises which He shall make unto you, for He has fulfilled His promises which He has made unto our fathers." ~ Alma 37:17
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Cool Picture!!
I just found this picture online and I thought it was VERY cool and creative. These horses are made out of driftwood. How cool is that?! Take a look and see for yourself!
So I was talking to my sister Heather last night on the phone and she said these horses looked creepy! I thought it was cool that someone thought to do that. What do you guys think?
2 comments:
So I was talking to my sister Heather last night on the phone and she said these horses looked creepy! I thought it was cool that someone thought to do that. What do you guys think?
I think whoever made those horses is VERY talented, and I think they look really cool!!!
Post a Comment