"For [God] will fulfill all His promises which He shall make unto you, for He has fulfilled His promises which He has made unto our fathers." ~ Alma 37:17

Thursday, February 19, 2009

SPRING FEVER!!!!!

It may be only February, but I am officially getting SPRING FEVER!! We got MORE snow the other day and I am somewhat sad about it. I keep looking at all these pictures of my house in the summer time, and the things we've done over the past summers and I CAN'T WAIT!!!! So, I hope you enjoy the new background and blinkee because I need to bring spring in any way I can!

Oh, hey guys, one more thing :) A little while ago I joined into the whole "share the love" chain thing and not one person hs commented, which makes me a little sad because I think my gift is cute (maybe not though, I don't know). Just wanted to remind everyone about it and also, if you do win I won't be hurt if you don't do your own "Share the Love" I just want someone to comment!!! PLEASE :)

3 comments:

Brianna Tuckett said...

Hey that's cool

Carrie said...

Love the new background. Very cute. And I think your craft is super cute. But I didn't think it would be fair for me to comment seeing as how I am already recieving something. (: Which, by the way, I am working on your something. It sould be done soon!

Carrie said...

I make the headers using photobucket.com. Upload the images you want to use. Choose the option to make a scrapbook page. Then I just save it to my computer as a picture(copy and paste). This is why I go threw photobucket and not just scrapblog because scrapblog wont allow you to save it to your computer. If you have any trouble just call me. Especially with saving it to your computer because you have to open the album and then select the image to save it. Anyway, it is pretty easy once you have done it. (: Ok, I hope this helps more than confuses. My phone 480-926-2953.