"For [God] will fulfill all His promises which He shall make unto you, for He has fulfilled His promises which He has made unto our fathers." ~ Alma 37:17

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Just for you Steph :)

The other day I logged into Facebook and discovered that my long lost cousin, Stephanie had found me. We are not cousins by blood or even marriage, but we are related by some kickin' good childhood memories!

Anyway, she just got married about a month ago, Congrats Steph :), and she wants to see more wedding pics of Rusty and I. I tried to post a video I made for Rusty a while ago for Valentine's Day of '08, but for some reason it wouldn't work, so I quickly put together a slideshow of some of my favorite pictures and that wouldn't load either. Man, this thing just doesn't like me today! So, here are a few more pictures of my wonderful wedding almost 2 1/2 years ago.


My Dad and I sharing a "Daddy/Daughter Dance" at the Reception in Yuma, Arizona

My wonderful mother who I will LOVE even after the day I die!

Rusty and I outside the temple.
Only in Arizona can you have pictures on green grass in November!


This is all of our family that traveled up for the wedding!
Thanks you guys!!



I LOVE this picture!


1 comment:

Leah said...

I loved seeing those wedding photos. thanks for posting!