So, I thought I would try my hand at it. I usually NEVER shop at Albertson's because I always thought of it as "the expensive grocery store." However, I found that I could get lots of groceries for a VERY small amount!
Because I am NOT super-duper handy I don't have any pictures to show you, but I can telll you that I got . . wait for it . . . (drum roll please!) . . .
35 items
$112.17 worth of groceries for . . .
$51.15!!!!
to give me a savings of . . .
$61.02!!!!!!!!!!!
PLUS . . .
I earned 5 cents of a gallon of gas up to 20 gallons!
(It just keeps getting better!)
So, in a nutshell I SAVED MORE THAN I SPENT!!!! That REALLY excites me! Do I think I'm the shopper of the century? NO! Did I get the most fabulous deal ever? Maybe not, I'm not sure, but I was sure happy about it.
I know that there are A LOT of thrifty women out there, so if you know of anymore secrets or "good deals" let me know :)
Also, I am now going to feature a section on my sidebar that has sites (mostly garneshed from my good friend Alyssa's blog. Thanks Alyssa!) which offer cupons and GREAT advice on how to "catch the cupon craze!"
Happy Shopping :)
5 comments:
Nice job Brianna! krazycouponlady.blogspot.com is a fabulous site to check out if you need couponing tips! Check it out!
This is something I've tried to be better at too! It takes a lot of work, hopefully it pays off. (:
You go girl! Doesn't it feel awesome seeing how much you saved after your hard work? :-) Oh, and I don't think I have this link on my blog yet, its by far, my most favorite blog: hip2save.blogspot.com. She's always the first to post deals and always finds all the good stuff! Enjoy!
Yeah, I found you on your blog Brianna. Hey thanks for commenting on my blog. Way to save. I am in the beginning stages of learning the couponing art. I love the 10 for 10 deals at Albertson's!
I have had those moments! I usually call my mom and tell her how much I saved...it is really exciting! :)
Post a Comment