"For [God] will fulfill all His promises which He shall make unto you, for He has fulfilled His promises which He has made unto our fathers." ~ Alma 37:17

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Beads by Bri

In the Idaho and Utah areas the beaded, interchangable watch bands are the latest thing :) I have become caught up in the craze and to support my desire to create and own as many of these as possible I have turned it into a buisness. 

What I do is book watch making parties in my immediate area.  At these parties people pick out their own beads and make the watch of their dreams!  The hostess also receives incentives for hosting such an event as a "thank you" from me to her :)  So, if you live in the Terreton, Idaho area or will be visiting us and would like to host a party please let me know! I would LOVE to help you and your friends become just as addicted to this hobby as I am! :)

However, if you don't live in this area it is still possible for you to "catch the craze." On the side bar of my blog is a link to my new blog entitled, "Beads by Bri," which is the name of my little business :)  On that blog you will see directions of how to order and pictures of the different bands I can make you :)

But wait! The maddness doesn't end at watches! Oh joy!!! I can also make smaller bands for your children and get smaller faces to fit their smaller wrists.  I can also make ADORABLE little bracelets for your young babies, just let me know how old they are so I know how big to make the band.

This is not a watch I made, but here is an example of what they are.  Very fun! :)


Enjoy your browsing and I hope you find something you LOVE and catch the watch craze :)

No comments: