"For [God] will fulfill all His promises which He shall make unto you, for He has fulfilled His promises which He has made unto our fathers." ~ Alma 37:17

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Calling All Yumans :)

This Saturday (the 21st of November) Rusty and I will be traveling down to Yuma to visit my family for Thanksgiving :) Yeah!!! So excited, but that's a whole nother post! :)  Anyway, we will arrive on Sunday the 22nd of November and stay through the following Sunday when we will get up VERY early and travel back to the chilly state of Idaho.  On Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday of next week we will be camping with my family for Thanksgiving (as is a tradition that can only be carried out in Southern Arizona!).

What is the point of me telling you all this?  The point is that I am DYING to see old friends and feel a connection to my past and those that I only know through blogs (which are a FABULOUS way of keeping in touch, by the way!).  So, if anyone is going to be around Yuma for Thanksgiving and isn't too busy with family and holiday things (I know we all get that way) :) Rusty and I would LOVE to get together for a bit and see your beautiful families and hear of all the WONDERFUL things that are going on.

So, if you have a spare minute I would LOVE to hang out :)
               
 OH and . . . . HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

5 comments:

Bobi... said...

FUN! Have a great time with your family and tell Kate I said, "Hey girl!"

Jeff and Ang said...

Yay! Me and my girls will be in Yuma!! (Jeff and Nicholes are going hunting) So I would love to see you (: We will be there Wednesday the 25th until the next Tues. So my # is 480-343-0882. Have a safe trip down!

Carrie said...

Bumber...We'll be in St. David. It would have been so much fun to see you guys...and I've been holding your craft hostage since...well, too long. No chance you'll be going back for Christmas? (:

Alyssa said...

Yay! We'll be here! My number is 928-941-2525. Let's plan something fun, I'm up for anything! :-)

Unknown said...

We will be driving through Yuma on our way to Cornville on Wed and then next Sun (the 29th) we will driving back through. i think we will just miss each other... call me 928 580 7857