"For [God] will fulfill all His promises which He shall make unto you, for He has fulfilled His promises which He has made unto our fathers." ~ Alma 37:17

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Good People

Today as I retrieved my mail from the mail box I noticed and ACTUAL LETTER in there!! Wahoooooo! It's NOT a bill!!!!! :) When I opened it up I found a card and a magnet with a very apporpriate quote for me on it.  I realized that this was from a friend and neighbor of mine who saw it in a store, thought of me, and sent it my way. How nice is that?!  It just reaffirmed my belief that the little things are soooo important, because I will NEVER forget that small kindness that she shared with me.  Right after my miscarriage I called my Mom to let her know what was going on and she said to me, "I don't worry about you because you have such good people around you up there in Idaho."  She is so right! (Like she oftern times is) :) I do VERY good, kind, thoughtful, righteous people around me here in Idaho and especially in Terreton/Mud Lake.  I am so grateful to be leaving out here and to know the people I do.  I feel truly blessed to have them in my life.  Thank you so much to my dear friend for this thoughtful reminder to trust in the Lord.

The card and magnet I received from my friend. :)

6 comments:

Carrie said...

How nice is that!?! (: I love the saying on the magnet too. Perfect for so many situations.

the Petterson Family said...

That's a great quote! What a nice friend you have. It's nice to know that Heavenly Father always sends someone who does something at just the time we need it in our lives!

Oh, and I would LOVE to get together with you and Kenna when I come. It would be great to see you both! (and plus, you HAVE to meet Hannah! :)

Bobi... said...

That is so nice! Great quote! And there are a lot of really great people out here, and you are most certainly one of them! :)

Mardi said...

I would have to agree with you- there are amazing people out there. Half of them might be my relatives, so I may be biased. :) Hope you are great!

NatMo said...

That is so nice...real mail is always nice. Especially when it is "just because". Come quilt with me, friend.

Tay Pam Smith said...

You are amazing Bri. Your testimony is so strong. You inspire me. Thanks!