"For [God] will fulfill all His promises which He shall make unto you, for He has fulfilled His promises which He has made unto our fathers." ~ Alma 37:17

Friday, September 17, 2010

A little catch up

So over Labor Day weekend Rusty and I went camping with some friends up in a mountain area called Kilgore.  It was a TON of fun nd so relaxing to be up in the mountains away from all worries and cares. Unfortunately, on a 4-wheeler ride I lost my phone (which I took so I could take pictures), so . . . no pictures :(

Last weekend we went and got wood. What that means is that we went into the mountains, found dead trees, chopped them down, cut them up and loaded them up into the trailer.  This is a cord of wood:
It measures 4feet deep by 4feet high, by 8 feet wide.  We loaded 15 cord out of the woods last Saturday! I was exhausted and sore!! 
And guess what we get to go do THIS weekend?
You guessed it . . . Get Wood!!
Yeah!
NOT!!
(oh well, its gotta be done and someone's gotta do it!) 
And on top of all that . . . I got sick! I am FINALLY feeling better and back at work and life in general :)

So life is pretty boring right now, but in about a week my mom (and maybe my lil sis Dee Dee) will be HERE!! Wahooooo!! I LOVE my mama! :]

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Wow Bri! You cease to amaze me! I won't even ATTEMPT to get to wood with Ron! 15 cord is a TON of wood! and your going to get more?? Hope you keep getting better-don't over do it!!