"For [God] will fulfill all His promises which He shall make unto you, for He has fulfilled His promises which He has made unto our fathers." ~ Alma 37:17

Friday, October 29, 2010

A Fro?!

That's right!! This white girl has an afro do!! :) It is 100% ALL NATURAL!!! No wig or ratting here! :) I simply put it in rag curls last night, then got up and brushed my hair :) Gotta love it!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!! =]



4 comments:

Bobi... said...

You totally rocked that fro! Very Hot!

the Petterson Family said...

That is the best fro ever! You totally look like Sandy at the end of Grease...when she is all punked out!

Annette said...

I was thinking the Sandy thing too! LOVE IT! I especially love that it is YOUR real hair!! I hope you got to wear it to school!!

Alyssa said...

Holy smokes! Awesome job!