"For [God] will fulfill all His promises which He shall make unto you, for He has fulfilled His promises which He has made unto our fathers." ~ Alma 37:17

Monday, November 29, 2010

4 years of Marital Bliss!

This post is a little late, but Rusty and I just celebrated our 4th Anniversary!! It really doesn't seem like it's been that long. 

When I look back on the last four years, I can't help but feel incredibly blessed!! Rusty and I have been through A LOT this past year and are stronger because of it.  He is truly the one I lean on and is my rock. 

I love his goofy sense of humor.
I love his tender heart. 
I love it when he talks like "TAZ" because it just makes me laugh!!
I love what a hard worker he is.  Ask anyone and they will tell you that he is highly dependable and will 
   always do a good job!
I love how he thinks that I am beautiful, especially when I look in the mirror and see only a fat, infertile blob!
   He keeps me going :)
I love that he ALWAYS says, "I love you" at the end of EVERY phone call.
I love that he STILL opens every door for me!
I love that he ALWAYS says goodbye to me and gives me a kiss every morning before he leaves
I love that he works hard to make sure I am taken care of.  He truly wants the best for us both and that is so
   endearing to me.
I love how he is with his nephews and niece.  They LOVE him, well Maggie is a little more selective, but
   warming up to him.  But the nephews just can't get enough of "Uncle."

I could go on and on about all the things I love about him.  The funny thing is that the longer we're are married, the longer my list gets!! I love you Rusty Tuckett!!! :)

1 comment:

Bobi... said...

Such a cute post! You two are absolutely perfect for each other! :) Happy 4th anniversary!!