"For [God] will fulfill all His promises which He shall make unto you, for He has fulfilled His promises which He has made unto our fathers." ~ Alma 37:17

Monday, January 31, 2011

Puppies, Puppies, Puppies!!

Like most girls I am NUTS for animals, especially BABY animals and puppies are no exception.  Rusty and I have a friend who has several border collies that he breeds and then sells the puppies.  So, of course, I have been bugging Rusty for a puppy.  Because, let's face it, if I can't have a human baby, then I should at least have a dog baby, right? he he he :)

Well, for Christmas my darling husband DID get me a puppy.  The puppy featured below. Unfourtunately, he ran away within the first 24 hours of getting him!! Yep, that's me aren't a GREAT pet owner? 
This is the first puppy, but he was actually pretty big already.  He was like 6 months old.


So, yesterday I got THIS puppy instead! Isn't she just precious!!!  She's only about 6 weeks old so she is little and just DANG CUTE!!!!  Here's some pics :)

Look at those big, beautiful, blue eyes!! And don't you just LOVE the freckles on her nose?! I do!! :)

Chow Time baby!! I tell you what this little pup is going to be FAT because she eats like there's no tomorrow and drinks like a camel!! :)

Nice little profile shot there :)
 
So I think I'm going to call her SHASTA Tell me what you think.  Got any other ideas? I would LOVE to hear them :)


5 comments:

Bobi... said...

Oh, she's cute! Love her freckly (is that a word) nose!

Meagan said...

She is so adorable and sweet! I love her blue eyes! Have fun with her!

Brianna Tuckett said...

Thanks guys!

Bobi - I love her freckly nose too! I even told Rusty I wanted to name her freckles because of them, but Rusty told me no. :)

Meagan - The blue eyes are even better in person! And she is so sweet! When I come home and let her out of the kennel she just jumps and squirms down at my feet and she whins when I have to leave :( It's so sad but nice to have someone be so excited to see me!! :)

Cheri said...

Shasta is a great name. She is a little cutie. I had a border collie years ago. They're great dogs!

Carrie said...

How cute! I think Shasta fits her.