"For [God] will fulfill all His promises which He shall make unto you, for He has fulfilled His promises which He has made unto our fathers." ~ Alma 37:17

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fun Family Weekend

This last weekend was a lot of fun and full of family.  On Saturday most of my in-laws ended up at my house hanging out while Rusty and his brother Quin changed the oil in our vehicles.  Luckily it has warmed up here in the Arctic and the SNOW IS MELTING!!!!! Here are some pictures of my cutie-patotie nephews playing in the mud/ice puddle in my driveway :)

Nothing better than a mud puddle and a stick! :)

We were supposed to be watching this little guy for my sis-in-law while she went on a date with her hubby. Aren't we great?! he he ;)

Later that weekend we took a road trip up to West Yellowstone for the Snowmoblie Expo.  We only caught a few races because they were pretty much done for the weekend, but here are a few pics of the awesome jumps I caught on film!! :)










Pretty sweet huh?!! :)

On the way to and from West Yellowstone Rusty's nephews took turns riding with "Uncle" (Rusty) and I, along with my mom-in-law and another sis-in-law in our car.  As a result I was able to catch the cutest moment on film.  This little guy just passed out on the way home!

Kids really can sleep ANYWHERE can't they?! Too cute! :)

I hope everyone else had a GREAT weekend too!! Because I sure did! ;)



No comments: