Rusty and I have been through it all it seems like. I think most couples would say this of their journys together. As you all know Rusty and I have not been blessed with children yet, and this is often a difficult struggle for the both of us, but in so many ways it is a blessing. We have been given a unique opportunity to develop our relationship and really get to know one another as a couple. Plus, we can do pretty much whatever we want and not have to worry about babysitters :)
Beacuse of this "freedom" we have and because my hubby is AMAZING he took me to Destinations Inn, which is a hotel of themed suites. We stayed in the Athens room. It was WAY cool!! Here's come pics of the awesomeness!


The AMAZING tub that is bigger than 2 or 3 of mine at home!!
(A little scary getting in and out of though)


It was pretty fun!! ;) We had a WONDERFUL "getaway" only 45 miles from home, but hey we felt forever way and that's what counts!!
Here's to MANY more FABULOUS years to come!! :)
2 comments:
That's AWESOME!!! I am so glad you had a great anniversary
I love that place! I took a tour of the rooms a couple years back and they are all pretty darn awesome. We stayed in the Venice room (LOVED IT). Yay for fun getaways with hubbys! ;)
Post a Comment