"For [God] will fulfill all His promises which He shall make unto you, for He has fulfilled His promises which He has made unto our fathers." ~ Alma 37:17

Monday, September 17, 2012

My little one in 3D

When I went in for my 3D ultrasound they only printed off one picture for me and put the rest on a jump drive.  Unfortunately, the pictres didn't save right and came out as brown blobs!! But here is the one pic I did get of my cutie! :)

I think she has Rusty's cheeks. What do you think?

2 comments:

The Eagar Boones said...

I am so glad everything is going well for you this time around. I thought I would be crafty when I had a daughter, but I just wasn't! I am glad you go so much done this summer. Are you taking the school year off?

Brianna Tuckett said...

Becky, No I'm not taking the year off. I'm back at school. I'll have a 6 weeks maternity leave and then be back to finish out the year, but this will be my last year teaching so I can stay home with my baby after that :)