On November 24th 2006, exactly three years ago, Rusty and I said "Yes" in the temple and were sealed for time and all eternity.
When I first met Rusty I knew there was something different and special about him. As we started to date I learned, for the first time in my life, what it felt like to be "chased" by a boy and not have to do any of the "work!" It was AWESOME!!! As most of you may know, Rusty and I did not date very long before we were married. (We got engaged on out 1month anniversary and got married 2 1/2 months later!) Rumore flew about the reason for such a speedy marriage, like an unexpected pregnancy. Fortunately, Rusty and I knew the truth, which is that we fell hard and fast for each other and were ready to settle down and spead the rest of our lives as a couple.
When Rusty and I first got married I thought that I knew a lot about him. Little did I know how much more I woulod come to know and love about him. It's funny how love changes over time. I know that I have not been married that long, but even so, I have seen my love for Rusty grow and deepen beyond that giddy, excited love you feel at the beginning of a relationship. My love for Rusty now goes to a deep understanding, appreciation, and a desperate need for him. I truly do not know what I would do without him. It brings tears to my eyes to even think about it.
I LOVE my husband and appreciate all he has done for me and put up with over the last three years. I can homestly say, "And I thought I loved you then . . ." but now I love you MORE!!
Happy Anniversay honey!!!
3 comments:
Congratulations you two love birds. (:
Congrats! That is so exciting! I know how you feel!:)
You're so cute Bri! Congrats on 3 happy years together!
Post a Comment