"For [God] will fulfill all His promises which He shall make unto you, for He has fulfilled His promises which He has made unto our fathers." ~ Alma 37:17

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I WON!!!!

I can't say "I NEVER win anything" because that just wouldn't be true.  I have a won a FEW things throughout my life, but VERY few.  Well, lady luck has smiled on me again and I won the giveaway for a REVERSIBLE CANDY CADDY from Thoughts In Vinyl.  It is a KILLER blog with WAY CUTE craft ideas and kits.  The kits include EVERYTHING you need to make this fun, festive, decor items.  The best part? They are pretty inexpensive and she has WONDERFUL sales so check 'em out! :)

Here's a pic of my FABULOUS prize that I can't wait to use!!
I can use this side now


And this side later :) How clever is that?!

4 comments:

Bobi... said...

Glad you won Bri! Even though I really wanted to win it- dang!!

Jeff and Ang said...

HOw awesome for you! Congrats (:

Alyssa said...

How fun! That is so cute!

USA said...

Way cute! Congrats Bri!